Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mumuso Fine Delicate Seaweed facial Mask Review

<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-3502031222972816"
     crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
 Mumuso Fine Delicate Seaweed facial Mask Review



                Hello! This is my first review about the Mumuso seaweed facial mask. Well, honestly I am not a fan of facial masks to begin with but after looking for beauty products from their store somewhere in Batangas City, I became interested on how their product works.
       
              So this is what the product looks like:

         Here's what it looks like once you open it:
   
        I was surprised by its contents.
     
   
             These are the ingredients of the product. Now, let's have a short breakdown of each of them.

    • Glycerin   - promotes skin cell maturation, maintains water balance, improves skin appearance 
    • Ethylhexyl palmitate - emollient, has a 'dry-slip' skinfeel
    • Mica powder - filler and moisturizer for improved skin feel, increases slip and aids skin adhesion, acts as bulking agents in emulsions, reducing greasiness of oil-containing formulas, can replace talc as filler, anti-caking properties (prevents clumping)
    • Giant sea kelp extract - nourishes and moisturizes the skin
    • Talcum powder - absorbs moisture, helps cut down on friction making it useful for keeping the skin dry and helping prevent rashes
    • Microcrystalline wax - viscous agent, binder, emollient
    • Hyaluronic acid - anti-aging, moisturizes the skin (all skin types)
    • Hydrolyzed collagen - product texture conditioner, moisturizer
    • Hydrogenated castor oil - emulsifier, surfactant, fragrant
    • Sodium Hydroxide - pH adjuster (increases alkalinity or neutralizes acids), 
    • Methylparaben - fungicide, anti-bacterial agent, preservative
              So these are the breakdown of each ingredients. I hope you've had an idea on how are they                going to work in your skin once you apply the product.

             I tried to test it out on my skin. Here's how I did it.
           First, I opened the lid of the container. We can see tiny sesame-seed-like particles inside.
         Then I scooped out some of the product.
           After that, I mixed it with warm water (1:2 ratio).

           When mixed, it will look like this (above). It will have a jelly-like consistency which can be                   stretched. However, I was not contented by the amount because it can only cover a little                     portion on my skin so I had to mix some more to cover up my whole face.

           Yes, I know. It looks like a little nasty but just try to bear with it. This is so far the largest                    amount that i have tried to build up for my whole face.

          I apologize for my face! But this is what I have done so far. Just don't mind my face and just              concentrate on the mask that I am wearing. hehe
       
        While I'm wearing the mask, I felt a certain coolness on my skin. But then I really hate the smell           of it (old-beans-with-mold odor). I don't know if it's just me who noticed. After 20 minutes, i                 removed the mask and washed my face thoroughly.

        Final verdict:
                     

    •  I love the packaging though the contents is quite weird (because of the tiny seed-like          particles). 
    • I hate the smell (sorry).
    • The price is okay. I bought it for only 149 pesos.
    • I love the cooling effect!
    • Lastly, it made my skin smoother. I have been using this for 2 days but me and my friends noticed that the dullness on my skin became lesser. I have an acne prone skin to begin with and I have noticeable pimple marks on my face.  
    • I would like to recommend this to you if you are willing to try. But then, may I remind you not to wear it too long because it may irritate your skin. Huwag araw-arawin ang paggamit. Just follow the instructions carefully especially the time. If you think it doesn't work then stop using it. 
    • Rating: 8/10
         Thank you for reading! I hope you find this helpful. Please leave your comments and                            suggestions I you have any. Salamat po.
    










No comments:

Post a Comment